- BESS – Built Environment Sustainability Scorecard
- Sustainable Design Assessments / Statements
- ESD Report / Sustainability Management plan
- Daylight assessments
- Stormwater Management (WSUD) reports
- Green Star + EnviroDevelopment
- Sustainable Communities
- ESD Design Guidelines
- Improving new housing estates – making more liveable and sustainable communities
- Better Transport options in new estates – Creating more Livable communities
- Economic development in new communities
- Pro-bono community active transport measures – Walk Bike Blairgowrie
- Moonee Valley Racecourse re-development
- BCA Section J – DTS and JV3
- Energy modelling – efficient systems and renewables
- Policy and Tool Development
- Climate Adaption Planning
- Waste Management Plan
- Construction (Site) Management Plans
- About LID
- Contact Us
Low Impact Development (LID) Consulting are building, infrastructure and community sustainability and waste consultants. We work together to achieve compliance or best practice sustainability and waste outcomes, recommending the most appropriate solutions within a given budget. Our solutions raise the bar and positively impact on our community and environment. We have a committed team of professionals from different disciplines that strive for the smart solution.
ESD Management Plans
ESD reports (SDA’s, Sustainability Management Plans) for multi-dwelling, non-residential and sub-division projects. A smart mix of sustainable building initiatives that will satisfy council requirements. Different report types and cost to suit your project size.
Waste Management Plans
For multi-unit and non-residential developments to satisfy planning permit conditions. We understand the best alternatives. Prompt quotes. Generally one week turn-around for reports. Also waste audits and process reviews.
Daylight assessments are a useful design tool achieving the best daylight outcome for your development, or assessing the impact on neighbouring developments. A daylight analysis can compare your proposed solution to the Rescode envelope.
Energy ratings and Section J solutions
BCA Section J simpler prescriptive DTS or computer modelled JV3 Alternative Solution responses for more complex buildings. Residential multi-dwelling energy ratings. Clear and prompt reports.
Green Star + EnviroDevelopment Projects
Green Star Accredited Professionals with successful Green Star project delivery experience. We can assist on Green Star project tenders, preliminary ratings assessments, setting up projects to ensure compliance, application submissions.Minimise risk, get it right. Our recent EnviroDevelopment certification at CF Row for DealCorp was delivered in one month.
We are passionate about progressing sustainable communities. Our experience includes ESD inclusions for new estate Design Guidelines, studies on transport considerations in new estate design, and talking to influencers and stake holders to identify and promote low hanging fruit ideas. See our Mullum Creek, UDIA active transport-livable communities study, Walk Bike Blairgowrie, and MVRC redevelopment projects.