The design of the urban environment affects the sustainability of our communities. Creating streetscapes and spaces where we live and interact, play, have chance encounters and avoid isolation creates local, active, supportive, communities. Add spaces where we can work, and visit health and educational facilities, and we have sustainable communities. When these are well located the need for us to travel outside of our communities is reduced, and the opportunity for walking, cycling and public transport use should be more feasible.
Services we offer:
- Sustainable Communities assessment during the design phase
- Climate Adaption plans
- Economic Development Plans
- Stormwater Management Plans
- Waste Minimisation plans – demolition, construction and operation
- Erosion and Sediment Control plans
See our webpages covering:
- ESD Design Guidelines
- Better Transport options in new estates – creating livable communities
- Economic Development in new estates
- Walk Bike Blairgowrie project
- the Moonee Valley Racecourse redevelopment submission
Or call us to discuss details.