What we do: We prepare a strategy for your existing apartment blocks to get off gas, go all electric, improve energy efficiency, and incorporate solar PV and EV infrastructure. The capital improvement measures will help save occupants operational costs, while delivering more sustainable buildings that can be run to be operationally carbon neutral, future proofing the asset.
We start off with a building assessment and provide an options and recommended action plan.
- Identify appliances and services
- Understand reliance on energy sources
- Assess the building fabric (walls, roof and floor construction) to understand insulation levels
- Check potential capacity of the roof space for solar PV
- Identify potential new services locations and technologies to optimize the value of installations
- Our report(s) are documented for readability of owners corporation members. If requested we can address an OC meeting.
Upgrading an existing apartment building with decent size rooms to current comfort and efficiency standards is much cheaper and the more sustainable option compared to demolishing and building new again.
Talk to us if you want a plan for how your apartment building can embrace new technologies, low carbon living and lower ongoing operational costs.