Green Star + EnviroDevelopment projects
Need a Green Star or EnviroDevelopment consultant? We are currently working on a 5 star Green Star Design and As Built project for a child care centre in Geelong and the previous Green Star project was the Savills office fit-out in Victoria Parade, East Melbourne. The Savills project was a fit-out with minimum budget and successfully achieved a 5 star Green Star Office Interiors rating.
We also recently completed the EnviroDevelopment certification for DealCorp at their CF Row Fitzroy development in one month. The project involved mixed use residential apartments, townhouses and a cafe. We managed the process fully for the developer. “LID Consulting delivered a timely, strong EnviroDevelopment submission for the C.F. Row development that was approved on submission without change” – Ricki Hersbergh UDIA Vic Sustainability (incl EnviroDevelopment) Manager
As Green Star Accredited Professionals we can:
- scope your project and identify how the particular project will best meet the Green Star rating objective.
- manage the design process,
- oversee contractor selection & engagement to ensure the contractors have the capacity to deliver the paperwork required to support certification
- oversee construction and
- co-ordinate document submission to ensure the project obtains the desired rating.
We reduce the risk associated with this detailed process.
For builders we will:
- brief you on the Green Star process
- brief you on your obligations once engaged
- set up systems to ensure you meet project requirements
- train up staff as the project progresses
- keep the process as simple as possible.
For more information on the Green Star rating process see www.gbca.org.au/green-star/green-star-overview
Similarly for EnviroDevelopment projects we will:
- Work alongside development managers, managing the requirements of EnviroDevelopment certification.
- Review existing, in progress, and planned consultant engagements and documentation to confirm the scopes of work address the appropriate EnviroDevelopment requirements.
- Complete a review to confirm the mix of credits to be sought in the project.
- Input into credit requirements as appropriate. We can prepare reports to satisfy the following ED Community credits:
- Stormwater Management Plan (WSUD) MUSIC modelling
- Erosion and sediment control measures during construction
- Climate Change Risk Assessments
- Waste requirements – waste management plans
- Prepare a Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) assessment with recommendations – Designing Out Crime
- Design Guidelines for Non-residential developments within estates – to ensure safety and adherance to efficient transport requirements
- Efficient and Accessible Transport Plans
- Community Prosperity – Economic/Employment Strategy
- Co-ordinate, gather, input and synthesise a submission for the sought after EnviroDevelopment elements (min four from Ecosystems, Waste, Energy, Materials, Water and Community).
For more information on engaging a Green Star or EnviroDevelopment accredited consultant – please give us a call. We generally provide quotes within 24 hours.CONTACT US