Sustainable Design Assessments / Statements
Low Impact Development (LID) Consulting are experienced in producing Sustainable Design Assessments / Statements to meet council requirements. We make project specific building sustainability recommendations to the designer/client, discuss any items in further detail as required, and document agreed project inclusions. Our experience provides us with the knowledge as to the main requirements Council looks to see included in new projects.
- 14 apartments Highmoor Ave Abyswater – Peter Brown Architects
- 12 apartments Woodvale Rd Boronia – ABP Consultants
- 11 apartments Boronia Rd Boronia – Peter Brown Architects
- 10 townhouses Winfield Rd North Balwyn – Zai P/L
- 10 apartments Stamford Crescent Rowville – ABP Consultants
- 8 apartments Chesterville Rd Cheltenham – Bowden Planning
- 8 apartments David St Preston – Beyod Design Group
- 7 apartments Lygon St Brunswick – John Michelakos Architects
- 6 apartments + shop Waterloo Rd Oak Park – Sync Design
- 3 apartments Dow St South Melb – GDM Constructions
- 3 townhouses Adler St Burwood – SJB Planning
- 2 townhouses Botherambo St Richmond – Steffen Welsch Architects
Please contact us if you would like to discuss the process or require a quote. We will generally turn around quotes within 24 hours and deliver reports within 1-2 weeks or to meet specific timelines.CONTACT US
A significant and increasing number of councils require a Sustainable Design Assessment / Sustainable Design Statement with new developments, prior to granting planning permit approval.
With Sustainable Design Assessments / Statements the base reports used are the council developed BESS tool, although these assesment tools are expanded upon in our reports.
For further information on the new ESD sustainability assessment process currently at varying degrees of implementation at different councils refer to information on the policy Sustainable Design Assessments in the Planning Process (SDAPP) or refer to the following links:
For Yarra Council – SDAPP
For the City of Kingston – SDAPP
For the City of Port Philp – SDAPP